- Vendor Application and Payment Form.
Early Bird Deadline - May 30, 2017
- Regular Vendor Application and Payment Form.
- Food Service Facility Fact Sheet.
- Temporary Food Service Facility Permit Application.
- Baltimore County Maryland Fats, Oils, and Grease Control Program Manual
- Food Allergy Poster
- Baltimore County Foodservice Regulations
Thank you for your interest in participating in this year's event. The funds generated from the festival event will be used for the following:
- • Assist with the expenses for the festival
- • Provide scholarships for students interested in Business, Science and the Arts.
- • Create an Entrepreneurial Institute to prepare young people for careers as business owners.
- • Create a fund to preserve some of the historical treasures within the African American Community in Baltimore County.
Please note that it is necessary that we limit the amount of vendors in certain categories – especially food – you are advised to respond early if you sell this product. Food Vendors, please be aware of the following:
► A Health Department meeting for “Food Vendor’s” may be scheduled at a later date, prior to the festival. Postcard notification will be mailed announcing the date, time and location of the meeting.
► Mandatory “Deposit” for oil/grease containment and a bag of dry kitty liter at each food booth.
Non-Profit Vendor applications:
Non-profit community based organizations, Baltimore County and Md.State government agency vendors that are "Information Only" are free.
Walk-in vendor applications:
Walk in vendor payments will be accepted at the Randallstown Community Center, August 14th - 30th, 5:00pm - 8:30:pm. Please call the “Festival Hotline” at 410 645-0765 to make an appointment for a “Walk-in”. Cash - Credit Cards - Money Orders will be accepted..